The Law Society Psychological Services, in partnership with Law Society Professional Training are holding a complementary online CPD training event on 8 September 2023 from 1-2pm. Attendance entitles you to 1 Management and Professional Development Skills CPD point (by eLearning). Click here to register.
Speakers will be discussing key organisational factors and workplace dynamics for building high impact workplaces.
Key areas for discussion are:
• Workplace culture
• Understanding psychosocial risks
• Ingredients for organisational success
• Adapting to the evolving needs of the profession
• Jeanne Kelly (Chair) – Partner at Browne Jacobson
• Michelle Ni Longáin -Partner at Byrne Wallace LLP and past Law Society President
• George Artley – Bar Issues Commission Project Lawyer, International Bar Association UK
• Jessica Lee – Organisational Psychologist with Seven Psychology at Work