Please see below information from the Law Society in relation to the Revenue Deadline.
Please also see this leaflet from the Law Society:
There is currently a lot of concern about Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) and your members might be interested to know that Small Practice Support has an Information Session on this topic on Wednesday next (16 September).
Terry Dunne of First Ireland Insurance will talk us through all aspects of making an effective application for PII. Please send any questions you may have in advance of this presentation to email@example.com
Organising Professional Indemnity Insurance with Terry Dunne First Ireland Risk Management
Wednesday 16 September at 1pm
Register for this event: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oI4lHqGWSey_-riRLejqOA
- If you missed the popular Information session on Revenue Online Guidance Session EWSS, Tax Warehousing and Personal Income Tax a recording of the session can be accessed here.
- In case you missed last Wednesday’s Small Practice Support Information session Online Sales and Marketing a recording of the session can be accessed here
Forthcoming Small Practice Support Free Information Sessions
You can register now for all or any of the sessions listed below (all start at 1 pm each Wednesday and run for 25 mins):
Insights into the Future of Law and Technology – with Larry Fenelon from LexTech on Wednesday 23 September
Registration link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BkOO6la_RD-dT1w9n3dufQ
Getting Value Out of Your Website – with Paul Hajek on Wednesday 30 September
Registration link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_w3BQ94dEQqW52P6Hnmu7rg
Previous Small Practice Support Information Sessions
Recordings of the earlier Small Practice Support Information sessions are available on the Law Society website at www.lawsociety.ie/Supportwebinars
We hope that you find these update emails a useful resource. We would like to continue to send our updates to you. However, if at any time you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so by sending us an email with REMOVE in the subject line. You do not need to do anything if you would like to remain on this occasional mail list. For more information about GDPR and to access updated Privacy and Data Protection statements, please view the Law Society Privacy notice.
Justin Purcell | Small Practice Business Executive
Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7 (DX 79 Dublin), Ireland D07 VY24
- Business Hub – Small Practice Support Information
- Practising Solicitor logo – ideal to download to your website/stationary and emails
- LegalMind an independent low-cost mental health support for members
- Law Society Wellbeing Hub – part of the Law Society’s Professional Wellbeing Project
- Client Care Leaflets – a series of multi-lingual information leaflets on a range of legal topics that you can distribute to your clients
- GEDI Charter – Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter – Sign-up details
- Cyber Security Tips
- AML Guidance