Due to very hectic scheduling demands, please see below details so far of the next three CPD seminars
Friday 20th May 2016 2pm Galway Courthouse 3 Hour CPD General
Speakers 1&2: Julie Burke & Clare McGuinness
Title – Recent Developments in Revenue Audits
- New Revenue Code of Practice
- Types of Revenue interventions
- New definition of “co-operation” – risks for practitioners
- Revenue referrals to Professional Bodies under S851A Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Fixed penalties and tax geared penalties – when do they apply?
- Common CAT issues raised by Revenue
- Practical examples of capital tax queries
- Expression of Doubt facility for stamp duty
- Communication by Revenue directly with clients
followed by an additional speaker – to be confirmed
Friday 24th June 2016 2pm Galway Courthouse 2 hour General & 1 hour Regulatory
Elizabeth Corcoran BL – Suing Financial institutions
Tommy O’Donoghue BL – Update on the Workplace Relations Commission
Lisa Flood, Davys – Compliance with anti-money laundering legislation
Friday 22nd July 2016 2pm Galway Courthouse 3 hour regulatory
speakers and topics to be confirmed.
We would be obliged if you could send in your subscription of €50 to allow us to provide the maximum possible number of CPD events during the year.